星期一

the seven 1/2 habits

i have just realised that the seven habits theme has been taken from steven covey's best selling self help book seven habits of highly successful people/teens/families/whatever next? it has given me inspiration.

three goals
my goal in this ten or so week exercise is to have critically analysed 2.0 in the context of our organisation.

i will also aim to stop rolling my eyes at those who have made Second Life their first. though i may not achieve this goal.

and finally, my last goal shall be to formulate the definitive seven habits of highly effective librarians. if successful, this will be my greatest achievement to date. input welcome.

one life
not sure what it means, but it sounds good.

2 条评论:

Learning 2.0 administrator 说...

Welcome to the Learning 2.0 Program-I am looking forward to reading your 7 1/2 habits of successful Librarians-I could use it!
Keep up the good work and enjoy...

Jodie 说...

Laughing (and nodding my head in agreeance) at goal no 2.